Floor Concrete Slab Tile Control Joint
|FOB Unit Price:||US $9.56 US $6.13|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||10000m Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Plywood Box|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: MSMJB10/23
- Material: Stainless Steel,Aluminium,Brass
- Height: 15-32mm
- Total Width: 37-111mm or Customized
- Core Rubber: Neoprene
- Shape: T or L Shape Brass Movement Joints
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 7604299000
- Product: Movement Joints
- Joint Width: 10-33mm
- Total Movement: +/- 3 for Brass Movement Joints
- Side Plate: Extruded Aluminium Frame,Stainless Steel,Brass
- MOQ: 100 Meters
- Trademark: MEISHUO brass movement joints
- Origin: China
A. Product description
MEISHUO stainlesss steel movement joint is designed to safely absorb the heat-induced expansion and contraction of construction materials, to absorb vibration, to hold parts together, or to allow movement due to ground settlement or earthquakes. The pivot joint movement can be installed in control bays in flooring to relieve and isolate stresses in screeds and beds arising from drying shrinkage, thermal change and traffic load.
The pivot joint movement also accommodate deflection from the base ifcoinciding with joints in the underlying slab. And pivot joint movement can be anchored into the screed or bed by the constant perforated footplates on either side that offer a very firm key throughout the length of the joint.
B. Movment joints requirements based on followin considerations.
1. Thermal expansion and contraction of masonry.
2. Moisture shrinkage and expansion of masonry units.
3. Creep and shrinkage of concrete structural elements, like changes in wall height, thickness, wall intersections.
4. Deflection of supporting structures, particularly pivot joint movement
5. Drying shrinkage of wood pivot joint movement
6. Thermal stresses, differential stainless steel movement joint
7. Earthquake movements