Stainless Steel Movement Joint for Construction
|FOB Price:||US $8.2 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||50 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Meters||US $8.2/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000m Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: ms
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminium, Brass
- Height: 15-32mm
- Total Width: 37-111mm or Customized
- Core Rubber: Neoprene
- Shape: T or L Shape Stainless Steel Movement Joint
- Transport Package: Plywood Box
- Origin: China
- Product: Stainless Steel Movement Joint
- Joint Width: 10-33mm
- Total Movement: +/- 3 for Stainless Steel Movement Joint
- Side Plate: Extruded Aluminium Frame, Stainless Steel, Brass
- MOQ: 100 Meters
- Trademark: MEISHUO
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 7604299000
Description of Movement Control Joint
MEISHUO tile movement control joint profile is designed specifically for avoiding compressive strain inside floor tiles. Movement profiles are used for separating stoneware tiling (clinker slabs, ceramic tiles, natural stone slabs). The movement control joint profiles are ideal for absorbing and cushioning compressive strains because of the soft core. This purposefully avoids cracks in the stoneware tiling.
The movement control joint can be available in Aluminum, Stainless Steel or Brass material.
The insert rubber color can be Black, Grey, White or Beige.
How to Install Movement Control Joint
Control Joint Installation
1. Use a trowel to cut in the bed through to the slab to make it same width as control joint. Make sure there's no debris in it.
2. Insert the control joint in the bed to the required depth.
3. Level the floor finish and control joint to the required height. Make sure control joint is not installed above the floor finish.
4. Finish installation.
Nanjing MEISHUO Building Materials Co., Ltd, founded in 2000 in China, has more than 15 years' experience in producing building expansion joint systems (floor, wall and ceiling, roof), Movement joint, Aluminum Entrance Mat, Anti Slip Stair Nosing and so on.