Non Slip Outdoor Stair Treads for Construction
|100-299 300-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2 US $1.9 US $1.8 US $1.6|
|Purchase Qty. (Meters)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||Corrugated Carton Box or Plywood|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: MSSNC-7
- Function: Waterproof, Anti-Static
- Model: Mssnc-7
- Stair Part Material: Aluminum
- Usage: Commercial, Outdoor, Household, Sports
- Factory: Yes
- Finish: Anodized
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Specification: ISO9001-2008, CE, ROSH, SGS
- HS Code: 7604299000
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Stair Nosing
- Insert: Carborundum, Adhesive Carborundum
- Aluminum Surface: Anodised Mill Finish
- Length: 3m
- Samples: Yes
- Material: Aluminum, Carborundum, Stainless Steel, Brass
- Trademark: MEISHUO
- Origin: Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Brief description of Outdoor Stair Treads
The Outdoor Stair Treads with carborundum grit surface insert provide the ultimate safety solutions for steps. Carborundum insert provides the highest possible safety rating and is suitable for external/internal areas.
The Outdoor Stair Treads supplied pre-drilled, counter sunk and cut to length, with all necessary screws and anchors, ready to install. Once installed, any unsightly screws are concealed to ensure the product can not be tampered with. So your investment will continue to look great for a long time.
General informaton for Outdoor Stair Treads
Material: Anodised aluminium (8-12 Micron), 6063 T5
Dimensions: 2mm (wall thickness).
Top face: Top face channel to accomodate aluminium oxide color contrasting non slip insert.
Insert: Heavy duty, long service life, Aluminium oxide/ silicon carbide strip. Insert colors: Black, grey, yellow, blue, luminescent (glow in dark), white, red, clear, custom.
Underside: flat underside.
Nose: 90 degree angle.
Location: Exterior and interior applications.
Fixation: Mechanical, adhesive or combination. Incorporates counter sunk holes spaced at regular intervals for screw-in fixation.
Length: 3 meter or cut to size.
Notes: Strong sturdy construction, durable, high slip resistance. Provides quality solution at economical price.
About Carborundum Insert
Silicon carbide (SiC), also known as carborundum, is a compound of silicon and carbon with chemical formula SiC.
It occurs in nature as the extremely rare mineral moissanite.
Silicon carbide powder has been mass-produced for use as an abrasive.
Can be cut into gems known as synthetic moissanite. Silicon carbide with high surface area can be produced from SiO2 contained in plant material.
Material: Aluminium 6063 T5
T5 temper 6063 has an ultimate tensile strength of at least 20,000 psi (152 MPa) in thicknesses up to 0.5-inch (13 mm), and 19,000 psi (145 MPa) from 0.5 to 1.0-inch (25 mm) thick, and yield strength of at least 14,000 psi (110 MPa) up to 0.5-inch (13 mm) and 13,000 psi (103 MPa) (from 0.5 to 1.0-inch (25 mm). It has elongation of 8%. stair treads
Company introduction---about MEISHUO
Nanjing MEISHUO Building Materials Co., Ltd, founded in 2000 in China, has more than 12 years' experience in designing, manufacturing and installation of expansion joint covers systems (floor, wall and ceiling, roof),Movement joint,Aluminum Entrance Mat, aluminum nosing , Landscape Grids, Grates, and so on.
Packaging---Plywood Case Packing for Outdoor Stair Treads
Installation Guide of Outdoor Stair Treads
(1) Make sure the sair edges are clean enough first.
(2) Begin at bottom stair. Carefully lay stair tread upside down on the stair;
(3) Put the glue all the way around the perimeter of the bottom side of the tread, keeping approximately 0.75" away from the outside edge of tread.
Make an additional 0.25" bead in a wavy pattern on the remainder of the bottom side of the tread inside the perimeter bead.
(4) Carefully pick up, turn over and place tread on stair;
(5) Push down on tread to distribute glue or caulk;
(6) Be sure ends of tread are equally spaced on stair and that tread is pushed back as far as it will go against front edge;
(7) Using a shop vacuum, hold end of vacuum hose as close as possible to the predrilled hole(s) in the tread in order to vacuum up dust and drillings from hole and tread;
(8) Carefully drill the first hole toward the center of the tread;
(9) Drill holes using masonary bit.
(10) Screw in and tighten anchor. Caution: Using a power driver can strip the fastener. If you use a power driver, use the clutch to help prevent stripping;
(11) Drill and anchor another hole on either end of the tread;
(12) Drill all remaining holes and anchor them;
(13) Repeat the process for remaining stair treads
(14) Finish installation of stair nosing profile stair treads
FAQ for Outdoor Stair Treads
Yes. MEISHUO is a 14-year factory, leading manufacturer of stair nosing, expansion joint and movement joint system, skirting, aluminium entrance mat and so on.
2. Where is your factory located?
Our factory is in city Nanjing, near Shanghai, 2 hours by plane to Guangzhou. Welcome to visit our factory!
3. Samples available?
Yes. We're glad to produce samples for evaluation, normally samples be ready in 3-5 days.
4. Customized sizes or designs available?
Yes. We're glad to manufacture the goods according your drawing or sizes by opening new mold if necessary.
Meishuo warrants that its products are manufactured free of defects and conform to the technical data listed. Under this warranty, we will replace any material proven defective when applied in accordance with our written instructions for applications recommended by us as suitable for subject products. Meishuo shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use of the product.
Stair Tread Nosing
Anodized aluminium, Carborundum, Adhesive carborundum,
ASTM 6063T5 or T6
Insert or infill
Carborundum, Adhesive carborundum, PVC Rubber
Natural Anodized color, black, blue, green, bronze, golden,
75*25mm,68*42mm,68*32mm,41*17mm,53*12mm or customized
Clear Anodized, 8-12um
3- 5 working days
Normally 15 working days& depends on the quantity of stair nosing
Nanjing MEISHUO Building Materials Co., Ltd